The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Chester/North Wales meet

Spike3.0

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have spoke with Homer about this, I have received a pm of a new member advertising an event they are holding, what I seem to think its a similar thing to ace cafe. Now they are having a supra only night at this place and contacted me to see if I could arrange something for them.

Now its the other end of wales for me and its possible that one the greenies up that way could cover it. If some one wants I can send them the info to organise a meet there.

Gareth.

Hang on fella the thread starter was a weekend evening meet? I think we stand more chance or organising a joint meet at the weekend rather than during the week, Cheshire oaks or the A55 area is along way for some of the NW members to go for a week night meet :)

Like I said I can do Sat or Sunday night, just not too early on...got to work. So would have to be after 6 for me, unless it was another day.

I rate the Nandos at Cheshire Oaks.

I DONT rate the speedbumps on the way in, have you seen the SIZE of them?

Yep, I've got no chance now with my kit:(

The new cafe just outside Flint (Petrolheads) has a Supra Sunday every 1st Sunday of the month. Massive car park and NO speed bumps either. They are always open if you wanted to go some other time too.

Great find!

Got a post code steve? Might be a little short notice but I could make it with a little tinkering around with some plans a I have:)

Just realised it the second Sunday this weekend and not the first as was posted by Lizbrown Its the first Sunday of the month I'll edit my post and try for the first Sunday in October ;)

Ste.

Balls, same day as Jap Show. If I dont end up going to that I'll come along. It's unlikely though as its traditional to go to the final show.

Pancakes though in a cople of weeks:)

For me, this is way too close to the pancake run. Therefore I doubt we will be making the trip. It's a Sunday night and we will have loads of things to get prepared for the following day.

Sorry.

H.

Edited by Havard (see edit history)

I know what you mean mate. The ponderosa is only a half hour ish from me so it's not a big one and coming home from betis just an hour the way I go.

Sorry but I'll have seen most people the week before and Sunday night is a nightmare if I have two kids to prepare and myself I have meetings on the Monday.

Plenty more fish etc.

H.