The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Active front spoiler, switch and Garfy's manual controller

RobD

I really REALLY don't want to get rid of this BUT, i think i'd prefer a FMIC when I go TT! If I could get away with having this in the locked down position I would keep it but the amount of speed bumps around my way its just not going to happen! :(

The lip itself has a few scrapes here and there but nothing major, the switch is like new and the garfy controller works as it should! Also has the genuine bolts to hold the active spoiler unit to the car.

Knowing how rare these are and how often they come up I would like £200 for the lot, or if you wanting it fitted add another £30 on top!

I wont be shipping either as its to heavy, although I will wrap it and bag it as best as I can if someone would like to arrange courier! :)

Pics tomorrow for now...

£200 collected or £230 fitted

Spoiler still works fine without, just thought you'd get more for them split.

Anyway, fair enough, if you change your mind then give me a shout ;)

If some wants it and is in the same position I was with no plugs for the motor or behind the dash then they'll need the controller, if someone wanting the rest without the controller then i'll split :)

I must say I love the active spoiler and manual controller.

There were a couple of children in a car in front of me at some lights once, and they were waving and pointing at the car. I retracted the spoiler and they went bonkers for it :)

I must say I love the active spoiler and manual controller.

There were a couple of children in a car in front of me at some lights once, and they were waving and pointing at the car. I retracted the spoiler and they went bonkers for it :)

I love that to, I've had grown adults stop dead trying to work out if they've actually saw what they think they did! :D

Fitting the mechanism itself is about an hour to do, routing the cables for the controller is about the same if not longer, I took all my dash out to do mine and routed the cables into the wing and into the engine bay, if your fitting it yourself I'd allow a morning to do it! :)

Fitting the mechanism itself is about an hour to do, routing the cables for the controller is about the same if not longer, I took all my dash out to do mine and routed the cables into the wing and into the engine bay, if your fitting it yourself I'd allow a morning to do it! :)

Jesus, I didn't think it would be that difficult..!!

Are you saying that you would do this for the purchaser?

H.

Yep! :) I'd prefer that way to be honest as then anyone who's buying will see the condition and knows it works also. It sounds a bit daunting but it's not! :)

Price is negotiable as I'll need the front undertray that is taken off when fitting the active front.

Might be a really stupid question, but do they actually work?

I like the look of them and the idea of having a flappy down spoiler but are they more for looks?

I didn't really notice a difference, maybe a different story when your doing high mph but mines still restricted :D

Maybe if all the parts have a home :)

Great, glad you've sold them as a package, if not then flog me the controller if you decide to split.

I'm sure I won't be chopping my balls off in disgust at missing the chance of buying the lot :D;)

Great, glad you've sold them as a package, if not then flog me the controller if you decide to split.

I'm sure I won't be chopping my balls off in disgust at missing the chance of buying the lot :D;)

Think you've misread what I've put mate :D

I've not sold the package, BUT if all the parts have a home I'll split! :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.