The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Active front spoiler, switch and Garfy's manual controller

RobD

If Jay wants the spoiler then I'll split

Prices

Active front wrapped ready for courier £150

Controller £45 posted

Switch £5 posted unless either of you want it then I'll wrap it in together for free :)

Seem fair?

I'll take the controller if it's the same as garfy sold, got pics of the switch?

Also have you got instructions to link it to the stock UK setup?

This is the same as the blitz type controller that lets you manually overide the stock switch and gives you fully auto or manual at any speed?

Garfy sold the controllers to suit your car, some had the plug that connects to the motor, ecu and switch some didnt have any!

Mine having none, he made me a complete loom from the switch to the motor, so to use this you wont need the ecu just the plug and switch ( which is the standard spoiler switch in the centre console).

I'll write up some instructions for you to fit as i've lost them :(, when I bought it from Garfy he forgot to send the power lead with the controller so i've made one up for it!

I've got no pics of the switch but its in very good condition! :)

I'll pm jay now to see if he's interested in the active front, if he is then i'll pm you! :)

Don't worry about the switch as I have one already as it's a UK;)

So, if i connect direct to the motor then I'll loose the auto function?

Can I not connect it up the top end by the switch as I have all existing looms and ecu?

sorry to dissappoint people but i've been out under the car and theres no way without magor hacking i can fit the spoiler with my fmic. which is a shame as i really wanted another front spoiler. seems a waste to spend £150 and bin most of the parts :(

good luck with the sale RobD

• 5 months later...

Well after deciding to go single and buying a FMIC, this is now back up for sale!

It was sold but the buyer can't afford to buy it, money talks, first to give me cash has it, no dibbs unless I sell separately!

May split as long as I get the money that it's advertised for but I want to find buyers for all items first!

Just to refresh, this is for the active front, switch and Garfy controller, the controller is all the loom your going to need as my car didn't have any plugs what so ever so Garfy made me this to plug into the switch and motor!

Paul has Dibbs on the controller as he was last time!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.