The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Twin Turbo GZ auto - 400 bhp (1993)

Chris and Alana

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know pictures can be deceiving but this Supra looks lovely, Good luck with the sell.

Thanks bud, I know pictures can look different to reality but it is a nice clean car and thanks for the compliment :)

;) thanx mate getting there.

The support of people like Chris goes a long way :)

Thanks for giving me the link bud, the more exposure the better and good luck with your site, I shall pass the link on to a friend who is selling a car at the minute to help build it up :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Would this sell better with some bits taken off and the price lowered even more?

I could remove some polished engine dress up covers (polished intercooler pipes, turbo pipes, plenum and cam covers would stay so still be nice and shiny), RLTC, Wheels and Tyres (replaced with stock wheels in ok condition with just legal average tyres) Steering wheel, subs and amp and sell for a grand less at £5995!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks dude, it is a nice car and I have a long weekend off this week so I will be putting 6months tax on her on friday and enjoying the car for a bit and get some local exposure. Im sure once a genuine buyer comes along to view it will go :) just been trying to sell at the wrong time of the year lol. Iv had loads of interest but no views :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.