The mkiv Supra Owners Club

this looks neat! single tubby as well on PH

Supra N_A

Guest AndyP123

Thanks all for the info on this one. After some consideration, and a few phone calls to the seller, I didn't bid for it in the end - it was right at the top of my budget and based on what's been said here, and from what the seller said, I'd need a healthy bank balance to get/keep something like this running A1.

Wonder who did get it?

AP

Nobody at the moment, I'm hopefully gonna go view it this week, will update. However, i am will try get it to afr tuning before i purchase for a health check on it.

Nobody at the moment, I'm hopefully gonna go view it this week, will update. However, i am will try get it to afr tuning before i purchase for a health check on it.

I'd definitely get it fully checked out, the cheap XS Power turbo kit on it and the cheap price would put me off.

I'd want to see it on the rolling road doing a few loaded up power runs of a decent duration each, looking at the AFR's. Even if I had to pay for that. It would be cheap insurance to at least see it ran half right to begin with. I'd also want to get a much better deal than the asking price, too. I'd budget on a new manifold, turbo and pipework sometime soon, with associated re mapping and labour costs.