The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Photoshop request on some wheels please....

Jamesy

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice!! a 5" dish is going to look very aggressive indeed, i like your style :cool:

Yeah thats what i want mate but dont know if i can get it to fit:

My only options for the 5" lip is:

18x11 et24

18x10.5 et18

Neither of which is an easy task. i dont mind the rear arch being rolled etc but dont want overfenders. :(

Edited by Jamesy (see edit history)

Nice mate, glad you got there in the end :) Will the rears sit flush with the arch or come out a bit?

I think the front and the rear lip will stick out a mm or so, but then the tyre wall will be flush!!

Cant wait to get them now that was all very stressful :)

ok....FINALLY the new wheels have been ordered!! what a f**king relief! :faint:

This is what im now waiting a couple of months for:

SSR SP1 - silver with polished lip

Fronts: 18x9.5 et25 Hyper disk (2.5" dish)

Rears: 18x11 et24 Super Low disk (5" dish)

:D

zzzzzzzzzzzzz.................... finally :sly: lol

Jamesy really nice wheels your supra is gona be stunning after Lee has his wicked way and then the wheels .:)

Can i ask tho , what arch mods are u having done on your car to accept such aggresive wheels and offsets , and also who did u get to do the arches.

look forward to seeing the finished car.

Good luck fella.

Jamesy really nice wheels your supra is gona be stunning after Lee has his wicked way and then the wheels .:)

Can i ask tho , what arch mods are u having done on your car to accept such aggresive wheels and offsets , and also who did u get to do the arches.

look forward to seeing the finished car.

Good luck fella.

Hi mate, thanks :)

regarding the arches the fronts will just need the inner lip rolled by arch enemy....the rears im hoping to get away with the same but if needed we will give them a little tug and then i'll drop it off for some spraing over :)

Cheers Jamsey

on those SSR wheels what u reckon would be the biggest dish achievable in slightly rolled arches I.E 18 or 19 via offsets

or is there a super guru on the forum i could contact to have a chin wag about this.

thanks again

Hi mate - the SSR wheels are 3 piece so not only have you got the width and offset to consider, but also the "disk"! If you have big brakes you need the Hyper disk for the fronts and if you want mega dish you need Super Low Disk for the rears.

I've spent hours this week studying their size grid (link below for you - just click what size alloy you want on the right and the size grid appears). It shows every size, offset and dish.

Mine are approx 2.5" front dish and 5" rear dish :) BUT bear in mind they will be crammed in there and may need some tweaking.

The ideal size would have been the same size but a 37 offset all round....would go straight on, but give slightly less dish.

http://www.ssr-wheels.com/wheels/sp1_17181920.asp