The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Photoshop request on some wheels please....

Jamesy

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did a quick super black coat overlay on the spokes of that last pic. They would look great, IMO.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=113977&d=1279701554

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=113978&d=1279701969

Thanks a lot mate - so that top one is the actual Super black coat colour? Looks a bit different to the other one you did earlier for me (but both pics were meant to be super black coat!!)

ahh mate you are a head***k!!! :D

I had just made my mind up to go with the silver with polished lip.

Never been into black wheels but now ive seen them i have to rethink it all again!!!!!!!

On the SSR website they have flat black, or black :blink: the black seems lighter than flat black - WTF - black is black no????

ahh mate you are a head***k!!! :D

I had just made my mind up to go with the silver with polished lip.

Never been into black wheels but now ive seen them i have to rethink it all again!!!!!!!

On the SSR website they have flat black, or black :blink: the black seems lighter than flat black - WTF - black is black no????

Ah, so sorry. Not. :D

If you want subtlety (not with these wheels), then go for the flat black for that, but if you want to see the spokes easily, but still want the non-bling look, then go for the black.

Easy. ;)

If you want subtlety (not with these wheels), then go for the flat black for that, but if you want to see the spokes easily, but still want the non-bling look, then go for the black.

Easy. ;)

What about Super Black :D

Easy. ;)

I definitely want the spokes to be easily visible - dont want it jet black so you cant even tell what the design is if that makes sense.

the super black coat ones are by far the best imo

Sorry mate definitely not going for them now - i can see the proper colour and i cant risk £2,000 on something i cant see !! :D

Its either silver with polished lip, or black with polished lip.... just on the size chart now trying to find the most aggressive fitment without too many arch issues