The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Next Meet

Jellybean

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know :) To be fair Bangorcruise always puts on a cracking stand, shame it has to be at Cool Nights. I honestly have absoloutely no time for Ray.

He came out and castigated the independent forum I'm on last year and made a hasty apology when he knew he made a mess of things. A leech is all he is at best imo. I'll not attend any show he has anything to do with, but feel free to organise away here Jim what you feel might work mate :)

Are you MNC Mark? I didn't know about any of that. This was my car at Cool Nights a couple of years ago. :D I'm not particularly bothered about organising a club stand, if there's interest at the time then we can have a look at it, I'll be there with sho'werks anyway.

Anyways, back to the next one, I'll keep you posted about how it goes with the booking. :)

Are you MNC Mark? I didn't know about any of that. This was my car at Cool Nights a couple of years ago. :D I'm not particularly bothered about organising a club stand, if there's interest at the time then we can have a look at it, I'll be there with sho'werks anyway.

Anyways, back to the next one, I'll keep you posted about how it goes with the booking. :)

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a315/evilbeemer/DSC01139.jpg

I think i remember your car there Jim. Was there another 1 or 2 cars beside it that had ultraviolet stuff?

I know what you mean Mark, there have been some real shockers and they've gone from being about petrol heads meeting up and looking at each others' cars, to shows run by greedy people trying to make a few £.

I emailed Sharon, I'll update when she replies. I'm away for the next week though so might not get the chance until the end of next week.

Got a holding email back from Sharon saying that she had to check to see what sort of information they need to book the stands (regs/names etc) and how many spaces they can offer, I'll update when she gets back to me.

• 2 weeks later...

Right-o, I got an email from Sharon on Wednesday with the rules for club stands, there doesn't seem to be any distinction between clubs and websites (you sure about that one Mark?) and basically it's a 5 car stand per club with the driver free but passengers have to pay. We need to provide names, registrations and car make and model at least a week before, but need to book the stand(s) asap. One point of contact per stand.

Assuming there's no difference, I imagine the next step is to find out who's interested in going and work out what to book the stands as. Probably one from here, then if needed one from Marty's SOCI site, and if we need more then I can book under Sho'werks too.

• 3 weeks later...