The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Northumberland Drive - Sunday 18th July

Stevo

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like a nice drive :thumbs:

I need another Supra so i can come for Steves drives!

Get yerself there mate - can always get a passenger ride from someone if you feel left out.

Come to think of it, bring that camera of yours and you can come along as official photographer :)

Get yerself there mate - can always get a passenger ride from someone if you feel left out.

Come to think of it, bring that camera of yours and you can come along as official photographer :)

I think i will come along if i'm not out on Saturday night mate :)

Cheers for the sympathy guys!

Had good fun today though and I think Jay has talked me out of going down the TT conversion route later this year.

Ben - have you got the details for that Aussie company you were talking about with the uprated W58 bits? Cheers

Will have to do it again sometime soon.

I think he'll be staying NA and improving the the handling mate, not sure though...

He smashed it going into a field in Otterburn, Jay saw the huuuge bumps and turned before them! Stevo ploughed on through and then remembered his splitter was fibreglass not titanium :p

No drive pics though bud, no passengers today and I wasn't going to be taking pics driving like we were.....

I think he'll be staying NA and improving the the handling mate, not sure though...

He smashed it going into a field in Otterburn, Jay saw the huuuge bumps and turned before them! Stevo ploughed on through and then remembered his splitter was fibreglass not titanium :p

No drive pics though bud, no passengers today and I wasn't going to be taking pics driving like we were.....

Lol Stevo, you'll have to get a full geo done :p

I'll have to come along next time and try and get some rolling shots, got some of the bm the other day and they turned out alright: