The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Its mine at last :D

Razak

Just wait till you get used to the speed then go bpu, bigger speed giggles :)

Oh yes :D thats what ill be doing early next year i think...well in the spring perhaps, or whenever it gets dry :innocent:

Looks like a very tidy example and from Jurgen you know it will be a good one :thumbs:

Nit-picking now, but the bonnet stops look like they need some winding down, it's not sitting right

Hmm you might be right on that, theres a few very minor cosmetic details i will be addressing like that, wipers need a repaint and chip in the windscreen needs repairing (i know thats not just cosmetic but its also free :p ) But over all i cant complain for something thats 16 years old im amazed :)

Is it this one by any chance? :innocent: :

http://www.jm-imports.co.uk/cardetails/toyota/2010/supra6.html

Looks nice. And the praise for Jurgen is very reassuring as mine should be arriving in the UK on the 10th.

Haha yeah its that one, as soon as i saw it i snapped it up, couldnt afford the facelift one he had going at the same time :rolleyes:

I doubt you will have an issue, he's a top bloke and he doesnt seem to mess around with junkers

facelift/clear indicators & set of wheels all you need.

im not a fan of the black rear number plate things personally, but each to their own :)

PS white wheels on a white supra, heres mine...

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=220233

I like the black on white quite abit myself, its why i want to get some black alloys, preferably with some dish and a polished lip but ive yet to see some that i like and can afford! :search:

Nice looking car mate.

I'm a standard sort of person myself but there is plenty out there to float your boat if you want to. Maybe for choice change the wheel and keep the originals :)

Oh im definitely not gonna sell the originals i kinda like them, but i prefer a more modern look on the wheels