The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gibson & Boyne site

sooper-supra

I contacted them today about getting my dash retrimmed in alacantra, spoke to their very freindly receptionist, I explained what I was after and she said she'd get someone to contact me, two minutes later, A fella phones me and we discussed my ideas. Very helpful.

One problem though, they want £400 for trimming the dash panels, that seemed a bit steep considering I can get Nic to do it in WTP carbon fibre for less.

Friendly receptionist!! I am loving that....

I am Vinnys WELSH girlfriend not the receptionist! LOL

Just remember..you get what you pay for!

Ffion

I contacted them today about getting my dash retrimmed in alacantra, spoke to their very freindly receptionist, I explained what I was after and she said she'd get someone to contact me, two minutes later, A fella phones me and we discussed my ideas. Very helpful.

One problem though, they want £400 for trimming the dash panels, that seemed a bit steep considering I can get Nic to do it in WTP carbon fibre for less.

There work is top notch well worth the money imho nice to find somewhere that take pride in there work.

Cheers Cj for reccomending them to me;)

Friendly receptionist!! I am loving that....

I am Vinnys WELSH girlfriend not the receptionist! LOL

Just remember..you get what you pay for!

Ffion

Cymru am Byth :D

Mae hen wlad fy nhadau yn annwyl i mi,

Gwlad beirdd a chantorion, enwogion o fri;

Ei gwrol ryfelwyr, gwladgarwyr tra mâd,

Tros ryddid gollasant eu gwaed. :trophy:

I contacted them today about getting my dash retrimmed in alacantra, spoke to their very freindly receptionist.

You should see the very freindly receptionist mate ;) Just don't let Vinny see ya gawkin :D BTW I have had work done by them recently. They did the gear stick area around my manual conversion on the aristo for me. Perfectly matched the colour of the lexus leather and also surprisingly the texture as well.

i think thats a pretty good price considering the work thats involved and the rep they have, i would rather pay a bit extra knowing when i return to my pride and joy that its done brilliantly

You should see the very freindly receptionist mate ;) Just don't let Vinny see ya gawkin :D BTW I have had work done by them recently. They did the gear stick area around my manual conversion on the aristo for me. Perfectly matched the colour of the lexus leather and also surprisingly the texture as well.

hahahaha..made me laugh..

Ffion