The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Ultimate Supra !!!

mplavery

I am not in the market to buy, but seeing this has given me the inspiration I have been searching for since going big single. Since the completion my project, I have been left with no direction in which to take things a step further, this could be it.

Up until now I have always preferred the stock sleeper look, that could be about to change, at last someone with a bit of taste pushing the envelope on MKIV looks. Loving their colour choice it really shows of the shape of the car to full advantage the interior looks mint. First car I have seen where the interior lighting really does a good job, I am guessing there would be a sequence controller for the lights, but it would be hard to get a video clip onto Autotrader.

I feel for the seller, as I believe he is being totally misunderstood, his or her design is just way ahead of the game, but too far ahead, as most current and aspiring MKIV owners are too conservative in their view on design to appreciate this cutting edge approach to modification. Like many others I can't wait to meet the new owner.