The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Buying the black supe on platinum Autos

teddan

best value for money tt auto in the current market...IMO

unless you can show otherwise????????

If I could - which I can - then would it damage your business? I wouldn't do a thing like that.

Tell you what though, I'd rather buy a car from someone I trust, rather than from a company that has repeatedly been lambasted for shocking advertising and sales conduct. That's just me, though.

If I could - which I can - then would it damage your business? I wouldn't do a thing like that.

Tell you what though, I'd rather buy a car from someone I trust, rather than from a company that has repeatedly been lambasted for shocking advertising and sales conduct. That's just me, though.

ok show us please lets see if for once if you know what your chatting about??????

ok show us please lets see if for once if you know what your chatting about??????

As it goes, I honestly can't be fucked to sift through your spamming on Pistonheads. In my humble opinion it's the single worst thing about owning a Supra, and I hope soon enough that PH will wise up and ban people like you for good.

As it goes, I honestly can't be $#@!ed to sift through your spamming on Pistonheads. In my humble opinion it's the single worst thing about owning a Supra, and I hope soon enough that PH will wise up and ban people like you for good.

This seems a very personal issue pal........................................

This seems a very personal issue pal........................................

we have been told not to swear bud....))

i was just hoping that you will be able to find our friend here a better car...as you were suggesting

Yeah it is personal, because I can't stand hawks like you preying on people who know no better.

You guys at Platinum Autos/Trade cars/Boyz Toyz/Deborah's Vibrators have irreparably damaged the value of Supras by spamming every sales outlet with your frankly laughable adverts.

[edited].

Yeah it is personal, because I can't stand hawks like you preying on people who know no better.

You guys at Platinum Autos/Trade cars/Boyz Toyz/Deborah's Vibrators have irreparably damaged the value of Supras by spamming every sales outlet with your frankly laughable adverts.

[edited].

well if its personal then i suggest a hotel room