The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mini meet birmingham to watch Silverstone F1 GP - 11 July

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Slater

Haha didnt mean to make you guys nevous by waxing the car! Just obvioulsy have way too much time on my hands compared to you guys :)

Was a decent turnout, had a good chat with mike and a good perv on the Supra with the RIDICULOUSLY deep dish alloys and TRD bodykit (sorry to the driver cant remember who you were!)

Oh and thanks for having us crash :)

and a good perv on the Supra with the RIDICULOUSLY deep dish alloys and TRD bodykit (sorry to the driver cant remember who you were!)

was he old, bit of a belly, grey hair and smells of pee??? that be dnk :D

lol soz dnk mate couldnt resist ,but yes his car is sweet just take off that numberplate sticker ;)

Guest Slater
was he old, bit of a belly, grey hair and smells of pee??? that be dnk :D

lol soz dnk mate couldnt resist ,but yes his car is sweet just take off that numberplate sticker ;)

Haha nice, yeah fair play to dnk im not usually a fan of kits but that trd in black with those wheels that can be only descibed as sexy alien technology looked the part :)

I shall ignore your childish comments Scotty :tongue:

Thanks Slater, glad you liked the car :thumbs:

Thanks to Wayne and his better half and the chefs for some lovely Thai food and look forward to meeting up with you again.

Im also pleased to say that none of our supras were attacked in downtown Aston and a shame more didn't come

guys great to meet some more faces, Dnk a pleasure to have your company as always, Alex nice to meet you and appreciate the seats after all the rigmorole lol, guys who i didnt get chance to have a proper chat with my appologises but some beautiful examples of the supra turned out and a pleaseure to meet you.

glad you all enjoyed the food it was my pleasure to have you all here, if anybody can come up with an excuse for another meet up i will be only to happy to host it and this time i wont be working i will join in and have a few bevies with you guys.

if there is anything else i can help any of you with please dont hesitate to drop me a line.

oh and Dnk i did pay off all the local hoodies to stay away lmao