The mkiv Supra Owners Club

HELP! CYLINDER HEAD PHOTO 3.0 tt auto

Guest scatrat

Guest scatrat
Will point you in this direction -> http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=82442 :)

lol mate, i just got back 5 months ago from Afghan and trying to do lots of catching up, membership at the mo is last thing on my mind, you try opening up a bank account without a current phone bill etc in your name is not easy, im a cash fella, and whoever organiser is, ill pay them cash for my membership, if possible,

The clubs great and you get a real good feeling of Mates Members etc!! iv had good response on here already, which is a good sign of a club, bear with me bud!!:)

Guest scatrat
I've got a TT cylinder head, been sat in my house for 3 years :) Needs a bit of stone work on one (or two? It's been a while)combustion chamber's squish area to remove some dings from bits of spark plug or something, but our man Chris Wilson said that was perfectly OK to do (I thought the head was scrap, glad I checked with him)

Don't think it's got cams, probably got the bearing caps. Probably got valves and springs and buckets, probably not shims. I'm at work, can you tell ;)

-Ian

Is it available???:)

I was out at Asda buying cakes for the office cos it's me birthday like. Only 8 hours to go and I can go home to bed :cry:

I said £200 for the head, do people think that's fair? If it's too high say so, if it's too low, too late, I'll honour it :)

Guest scatrat

I havent a clue i just need head!!

(sounds wrong) never paid that much before. lol

well once in thailand, (bad experience wont go there) again lol

Guest scatrat
I was out at Asda buying cakes for the office cos it's me birthday like. Only 8 hours to go and I can go home to bed :cry:

I said £200 for the head, do people think that's fair? If it's too high say so, if it's too low, too late, I'll honour it :)

Just awaiting your reply as to when and your contact details etc jj