The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone up for a run up to WIM?

ScottC

Don't leave me :(.....

;) Just Kidding, keep me updated. You're driving the Aristo correct?

Yeah, will be driving the Aristo :) I just checked where Clacket is - I think the others will be meeting us, rather than the other way round! We'll still meet up at your place as planned ;)

We'll still meet up at your place as planned ;)

For Breakfast? ;)

lol, just kiddin'. Where is convenient for you. I'll be staying in Sutton the night beforehand (bout 20 mins from my house and 10 mins from Colliers Wood)

Stop being a pansy and meet us on the way to the M4! At that time of the morning it would be a piece of piss through Rotherhithe and Elephant & Castle anyway :p

Actually you do have a very good point Andrew! I'll meet you guys either Richmond or M4?

If it kicks off at 10, get there a little early to get the best spaces :D. I say be at Clacketts for around 0830, departing at 0900.

I haven't got my turbos back yet mate, I'm expecting a call off them tomorrow, then have them back Thursday. Then Chris has to work his magic to get them on by Sunday, but I have every faith in the man to get it done (I imagine he'd like his driveway back at some point too). It'd be nice to give them a decent run in with a good drive alongside a pack of Supras. :cool:

Dan, Chris will be up to his neck in it! My crank pulley has come off which he will be working on Thursday\Friday hopefully in time for WIM :(

As the token foreigner here, I will go with the most popular plan :p

Don't leave me :(.....

;) Just Kidding, keep me updated. You're driving the Aristo correct?

Oi, don't you guys go backing off on me here!

For Breakfast? ;)

lol, just kiddin'. Where is convenient for you. I'll be staying in Sutton the night beforehand (bout 20 mins from my house and 10 mins from Colliers Wood)

Um, I have a place in Tooting Bec so might be easiest if you come past my place then ;)

Actually you do have a very good point Andrew! I'll meet you guys either Richmond or M4?

I'd reckon that Richmond will be probably the most likely/convenient for everyone? That way we can stop and wait for whomever.

Sorry to hear dude, have been looking forward to meeting you since the initial event to AFR.

Hope everything picks itself up, and if you manage to find a car in time, I'll be glad to meet you at WIM.

fingers crossed hear to!

should really invest in a daily driver so this maybe the time to do so!

will be good to finally meet you to! put a face to a name and everything! :)

According to Google Maps, about 1/2 a mile :p I'll PM you the address

Received and responded

fingers crossed hear to!

should really invest in a daily driver so this maybe the time to do so!

will be good to finally meet you to! put a face to a name and everything! :)

Yeah let's hope not to disappoint ;)