The mkiv Supra Owners Club

WoooHooooooooooooooooooooooo!

SteveR

Ian R, Lovatt, Supra RZ, Dave N, plus many more!!. We usually get a good turnout on the Midland meets. Ive probably forgotten others :tongue:

All being well I'll be meeting a few of you guys at the Mitre Oak the day after I collect it :D

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...with no missing parts. :clap:

:read: Bonus! ;)

I have to admit I was holding my breath a bit on the possible discrepency; reported Vs actual condition, so I'm glad it's finally been seen by you and is exactly as stated - top work Jurgen, many thanks you have been a star through the whole process. :)

My only problem is that time is really dragging and dragging now I can't tell you how desperate I am to collect..... 12 days to go and I'm already having really vivid dreams about driving it. :D

Hopfully I'll be picking up my supra off Jurgen at the end of month. Really can't wait but trying not to think about it cos when I think about it I start talking about it and my friends and family are getting a bit borded of me now. But they all want me to take them for a spin in it. Im booked up for the next year.:D

I need this months pay to finish paying for it (and put some petrol in it so I can get home) tho Rogue! ;)

Oh crikey! It must be torture for you.. Waiting for your Supra is like making love to a beautiful woman... you wait ages for the right one to come along, and when she's finally yours, it takes even longer to get inside her and drive her hard all the way home. ;)

Yeah it should keep you happy for a while, especially after the Ford Horror Iron. Good Idea re the brakes, loads of people have up graded on here and the difference is meant to be massive, not cheap though and bear in mind it means new wheels too, many of which don't fit over the bigger callipers. If you want to take it easy on the wallet though you shoud be able to pick up a set of stock 17s pretty cheap. Oh and one other thing, nice loking car mate :woot:

• 2 weeks later...