The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello from Steve at Toyota Performance Magazine

Guest stevetheed@tpm

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just out of interest is this a free magazine or something people will have to pay for?

Is it a "product" or more of a community service type thing?

This is a magazine that is going to print and one that people will have to pay for, in the same way that our sister magazine, MR2 Only has been run, very successfully for over 3 years now.

The website is a free service, though, which contains pictures of events that we cover, as well as those submitted by other forum members to raise the profile of their forum.

Hope that helps.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest stevetheed@tpm

Sorry guys, not had the chance to catch up this week or so, we've not disappeared! it's production deadline on our sister magazine 'MR2 Only Magazine' so burning the midnight oil!

Our feature cars for the first issue have been chosen, and the owners are being contacted so that we can arrange photoshoots and writeups.

We'll update with news both here and on TPM as it all unfolds, but in the meantime you can subscribe or pre-order Toyota Performance Magazine at http://www.toyotaperformancemagazine.com

:O:O:O Quick fellow supra owners, post pics of your cars in the Supra Section of TPM.. we're being outnumbered by other (I'm not allowed to say lesser in there but we in here all know Supras are the best!) Toyotas. We have some stunning Supras hiding away in here, let's show them off :)

edit:

I'm sorry, seems I didn't portray my sense of humour well in this post.. it was meant to be funny..everyone posts their pics in here already so I wasn't discouraging that at all .. I just want to see the world covered in pretty supras :) I'll just stick to covering my office pin board in them :) And I never ever ever mean any offence to other cars of any sort .. I have loved every car I ever had (mostly) and at the time I took those makes and models to heart too .. one day.. I will move on from Supras too .. possibly ! (still meant to be funny) :)

Edited by purplewitch (see edit history)

:O:O:O Quick fellow supra owners, post pics of your cars in the Supra Section of TPM.. we're being outnumbered by other (I'm not allowed to say lesser in there but we in here all know Supras are the best!) Toyotas. We have some stunning Supras hiding away in here, let's show them off :)

Isn't this the place to do that?

People can always come here to have a look instead of diluting the scene further with yet another forum.

I would just like to reiterate that we are not a forum. We are a place for Feature Cars to be deposited and after the first issue of TPM, it will be a site to discuss magazine content, past and future, and as we've already said, primarily a portal in which to obtain feature cars. Many thanks, J. (Sub Editor)

Edited by johnny g (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...