The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Need Bigger Brakes

p111ddy

i currently have jspec calipers with chris wilson fast road pads running my bpu tt and not had any problems. Ive also got the brake cylinder stopper identical to the cusco one and i paid £30 from a company on ebay, it definantly firms up the anchors

Thats good to know :) As I've just been speaking to Chris & will be ordering them tomorrow once I get back home.

• 4 weeks later...

Regarding the BMC stopper, how does it attach to the actual bmc.

Ive just been out to look at mine, and expected to see a threaded hole in the end of it, but theres just like a little cut-out bit there.

Just been looking at this picture from above http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/7042/attachmentphpib1.jpg and it looks like the red plate just presses againt the end of the bmc, is this correct, or does it actually screw into it?

Cheers.