The mkiv Supra Owners Club

dyno run yesterday with new single build

L33

No worries dan

Yea I do have a pretty big grin, it gets bigger thinking there is potentially another 100 bhp there waiting :) I wish I never sold my 800cc injectors now for the 650s as that wud of been even more interesting :)

Coulple things I've notice today, one my delimiter has gone, I don't mean not working I mean its not behind the dash or in with the ecu! It was there once I know this for a fact, I do actually think it was the garage I took it to before it blew up! So my question is, if I get the solaris fitted will I still need to buy a delimiter or does stand alones cover that?

The other thing I noticed on standing starts on full throttle, with traction control off, it wil rev up and down from 1k to 3k like 2 or 3 times then will go past 3k and be gone, so I can't wheel spin or any thing? Bit odd? Was trying to check if I have a torsen diff :) just thought that's no good if I take it to pod? Does the stantard traction control stil kick in even If its off as that's what it feels like

Its on a piggyback so stock ecu is in place causing rev cut at 6600rpm.

not on an AEM standalone like you had

Ryan

Mine was on SAFC and ITC with a mines ecu. Maybe the Mines had a much higher rev limit or the ITC may have altered the rev limit.

That's ok then, I'm so scared of breakin this car with the luck I've had lol

I'm starting to enjoy it a lot more for a drivers car not just a show piece! Surprised how quick I'm used to the power!

Of course you could always fit an F-Con and still use the stock ecu to control the gearbox etc and the F-con will do everything else, you can set your own rev limit etc, launch control whatever you want and no risk of the ecu blowing the box up due to incorrect line pressure.