The mkiv Supra Owners Club

toby carvery meet

-Welsh-Stealth-

never missed one for over two years then the chavs started to turn up and started to bump a few cars not really the same as when we started it lol

I echo your sentiments. Still would be good to see some of you old timers ;)

How about April the 5th being the next one?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah to days that would better suit every & possibly get more of us at :) & not only that again the...chav's... Wouldn't be able to pin down what day we meet on.

Only problems would be finding a day where everyone is available!? Hmmm? & Mr Nevins would probably gain many grey hairs over the next few months... :p

im up for it :) some sort of vote maybe?

Oi scotty dog, I'm a well driven person :eyebrows:

If people are happy to have a shift around on locations I'm happy to sort this out. Main thing to take into account, is travelling for members. Locations are they other thing to look into. J30 is handy being on the M4 route, when choosing new locations they are going to need to be easy for members to gain access to.

If anyone has any ideas for locations add them on to the list.

1. Red dragon centre atlantic wharf.

2. Coach and hourses, castleton

3. Ash bridge inn cwmbran just off the m4

4. Pentre Gwilym House thorn hill cardiff.

Nevins you mean:D

LOL! Gareth...busted! lol!

do we really need to move the location of the meets or just the timings? it's just it might be difficult finding a new spot to accommodate everyone.

but something that could be taken into consideration is that our usual meet is in cardiff and for some people out in the far reaches of camarthen & swansea area its a tad bit far to drive....perhaps somewhere between cardiff & swansea? but obviously if people don't care then i'll shut up. lol!

i don't have any sujestions for a location... but was hoping someone else might???

5. completely being contradictive of what i just said but: Harvester Cwmbran!?

to be fair a lot of the civics are with the honda revs club and they are always well- behaved its the drifting on public roads thats the main problem

How was that the problem. Yes the nightwalkers meet there sometimes but every time we do we are all mature lads and not one of us play in the pub area. Iv only been drive my 14 there not the sup due to poor wether not drifting.

How was that the problem. Yes the nightwalkers meet there sometimes but every time we do we are all mature lads and not one of us play in the pub area. Iv only been drive my 14 there not the sup due to poor wether not drifting.

Sorry Jason, I've seen Osaka boys drifting round the roundabout before now on the way in. Not that I'm condeming it particularly, I enjoy a good drive as much as the next person.

I think there has been a move away from the core enthusiasts who set up the meet to others clubs, who don't necessarily respect the venue, turning up each month.