The mkiv Supra Owners Club

t88 single turbo

ckorkmaz

Jeez, by reading this thread I realise just how unwelcome some of my fellow members are

Give the guy a break FFS :rolleyes:

Stick about on the forum mate and have a read up on some peoples projects in the project thread sections and no doubt you will pick up on some turbo tips :)

I agree, lets get a tenner out of the newbies before we start taking the piss:d or events like suprapod wont happen.

I don't think all of us have been unwelcome. I just asked some questions hoping that the chap is aware that there's more required than a blower and the manifold etc, and I'm glad to see he's responded and he's a bit more clued up than average.

I would say though that ckorkmaz, you do need to spend a little bit more time making your posts clearer to read and have correct spelling. Without it some will just not take the time to try and read through something unstructured, which will be your loss as there's some people with a real good wealth of experience and are willing to help.

Stick around, pay your membership and have a good read of all the FAQs here in the technical section and there is a plethora of styling, mechanical info here. Trust me, it's worth the money. Just imagine we're all in the pub and be polite, people will be happy to be polite and open back.

Si

I have a T88 and I wouldnt recommened it for an auto box. It has the power band at the top of the rev range and you have to pick your gears if you want to get the best out of it. Plus for a T88 to get 500 it will only be blowing at about 1 bar, which is totally out of character, as the big turbo comes to life with higher boost levels. I'd say get a smaller turbo with faster spool for the setup you say you have.

Also have a good read and make sure you have ALL the bits you need, otherwise either

A) Your car will be off the road for ages as you try to find all the extra bits you need.

B) Your car will blow up because you are driving it without all the bits that should be on it.

C) We will see it in the classifieds or on ebay as a project car because you couldn't afford to finish it.

And welcome to the club :thumbs:

welcome aboard mate.... as mentioned the T88 is going to be laggy as hell with your autobox.

what supporting mods have you already got (apart from the turbo)? maybe someone can check out your list and make sure there will be no nasty suprises of bits u have missing... good luck going single though :D

• 2 weeks later...

hi everone..

My single turbo convertion almost finish just need some help about connection hoseses..After taking out twin turbo some pipes left out so first one on Charcoal Canister as show on picture So shall l block that one or where should l connect it..thank you so much..

11.jpg