The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Max power supra

gaijin

Axle has 432hp record from srr ;)

That'll be the one. I knew Darryl's score was beat, wasn't sure who by.

Ah right....Will try mine on TDi's dyno when i have my extras fitted....

Weren't Grahams hybrids tho;)

Yeah, they was ;)

If you can, I would have a go at SRR too just to compare the figures.

Indeed he should - its in his signature and he was talking about it from the SRR dyno day!

Now my new fuel pump is in im hoping for more power and to run @ 1.2 bar at SRR next time.....dont think it'll get into the 430's though!

Nigel, it's actually more than 450. Check his garage out :)

400@ hubs i was told there is 15/18 percent transmission loss. its prob more like 7/9 percent. as lee p and ryan said tdi dyno is state of the art.what we need is a car to go on the ssr dyno and then straight to tdi and then we will get better knowledge. i was only quoteing what i was told.

Not on hybrids? Thought Homer had the record on stocks with 430? Saying that I seem to recall his record being beat by 1 or 2hp, don't recall a 450 being scored?

Mine was 428bhp with stock turbos, injectors and ECU. Though I would not recommend anyone to run it like I did, there was no overhead on the fueling at all! 12.0 afr's at 1.25 bar.

Axle beat the record on the stockers, but was more than just vanila BPU (EMU ecu).