The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Design Layout.....

Suprash

We would really need a zip of the files and a bit of a guide on what logos are needed and where, what colour the car is etc. etc.

I could do you quite a detailed vinyl wrap design but you may just want logos plonked on a plain background??

Need some more details and the outlines before we can help

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry guys, Im under real pressure with the car at the moment to get it completed in time.....

This is the general layout, Branners wanted the site url under the site logo, he needs a site url for the back window as well.....

As for download files, either PM Branners directly or post up asking, there are files about on here somewhere for download as I used them to mock this up, sure they were linked here, but maybe someone sent them to me....

Dan, I can see your pretty handy at this stuff mate :cool:

All we need chap is a logo made up for the club, so using the Supra logo with the mkiv owners club sat underneath it, like it is in the top left of your screen, and then the club url under that, so http://www.mkivsupra.net

We just need that created as an image so we can pass it to a sticker chap and he can get it printed.

but good skillz man, I'll talk some more with you going forward if you're interested.

Hi Suprash,

Heres the forum logos attached. Send your vinyl guy the .zip file and tell him which you want (Logo a, b c, d) and what size you want it. He should be able to do the rest. The EPS file within the zip folder are pretty standard stuff so he should be fine with just that - the eps will give you the best clarity in the vinyl cutting

Dan

Theres a few options here. A or B or a combination of C & D which can be resized to fit any size

SupraForumLogo.jpg

SupraForumLogo.zip

Hi Suprash,

Heres the forum logos attached. Send your vinyl guy the .zip file and tell him which you want (Logo a, b c, d) and what size you want it. He should be able to do the rest. The EPS file within the zip folder are pretty standard stuff so he should be fine with just that - the eps will give you the best clarity in the vinyl cutting

Dan

Theres a few options here. A or B or a combination of C & D which can be resized to fit any size

Spot on Dan, thats exactly what we need, looks like option B will be the on Branners wants, I'll let him know.....

you going to round 1?

and 2 my home town :-)? an less ur pro then 2 is silverstone again gay that ent it.

Yeah, that grammer shows that you're part of the nightwalkers team ;) :D What exactly was it you were trying to say :innocent:

What you driving chap, I'll keep an eye out for you ;)

Iam not in BDC yet. my s14 is my drift car.

ill be there with the other nightwalkers tho.

Jaime in his MX5 sr20, Bulk s14, Foof S13 ash's car is not ready nether is marc's.

marc is taking this year out, but we have a new guy Foot he'll be in the 13 prob till he kills it again lol.

are u pro or are you at llandow round 2?