The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ok guys,how about this one?

cobrastang

140378411238 looks nice and is closer to home? :)

I would definitely not discount ebay/pistonheads/autotrader as some of the best vfm cars come from there.......

That one looks too plain,I need one with the things already on as I wont have too much letf over for mods.Thanks for the link though...the search goes on.

That one looks too plain,I need one with the things already on as I wont have too much letf over for mods.Thanks for the link though...the search goes on.

Don't be so quick to judge bud. That link is a UK car with very low miles considering. I certainly wouldn't discount it due to some missing bodykit ;)

The UK's are getting rarer and tend to hold their value better too.

That car in question is a twin turbo buddy, 320 horsepower and as much torque.

Just thinking out loud here, not trying to convince you or otherwise. If you get a UK car you will save quite a bit on insurance costs & hassle due to it not being an import. You could quite easily make up the difference in savings to have some OEM kit put on the car over the next year or so :)

You also get some decent extras such as the big brakes & the glass headlights. Not to mention the leather seats etc as standard.

Scott, believe this chap was ITRO 45 yrs old, so may be ok with insurance :)

Just under 40 I think, I'm sure he will appreciate that though :D

I know it won't be expensive regardless of which variant but there will still be a difference, just pointing out not to discount it because it doesn't have a bit of kit on it. It isn't THAT expensive to get it to how you want it and starting with a fresh canvas is usually for the best. You know what is going on there and how.

I will be happy with a stock TT car,a nice bodykit and wheels make all the difference though.My mmustanng cobra was just a standard car with 320 bhp/Thats plenty for me,i wont be going racing in it

I think Rob was getting at the fact that the car in question was a turbo ;)