The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone currently using Michelin/Bridgestone tyres on a turbo Supra?

Gaz6002

Just to bump this - I'm buying new rubber at the weekend (finally!) but I'm still undecided... I can't find the RE050A in the right size and I think I'm going to settle on PS2, any other thoughts before I take the plunge? I'm especially interested in those who do a bit of track driving.

PS2 have sidewalls like condoms. You'll be a sorry pup. I suggest you inspect the sidewall of a Re050A and a PS2 off the rim. BTW what size you need?

I'm after 265/35/18 - I can't find them listed anywhere! If only I could find some F1 GDS3s in that size my problems would be solved.

How about Avon ZZ3? Anyone rate them?

I have used 265 and 275 and 275 i would strongly recommend especially for traction at your power level. Is there fitment reasons you need 265?

No, I had 275 before (R888) and they tended to tram-line quite noticeably. The 265 seems to be better, although now you say it I'm tempted to try wider rears with a road tyre to see how it performs.