cheap uk supra on ebay

Stephen G

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He has to, its legally binding.

Good luck telling him that. He'd simply give you the two finders if he didn't want to sell it.

Edit: I was out bid at £3800. I did consider bidding more but my girlfriend said something along the lines of.... buy another one of those before our wedding and I'll cut your bits off whilst you sleep....

Good luck telling him that. He'd simply give you the two finders if he didn't want to sell it.

Edit: I was out bid at £3800. I did consider bidding more but my girlfriend said something along the lines of.... buy another one of those before our wedding and I'll cut your bits off whilst you sleep....

Yeah he would rather fook his feedback than sell, or just pull it, but you may be suprised:innocent:

And lol at the girlfriend comment:d just wack a 4k in and say you were shill bidding but now you are legally bound to buy it;)

scotty

True I guess... was just tempted by the ad saying everthing's in order but I guess you can't 100% trust ebay ads especially for cars.

Oh, and a low price doesn't always mean there's definitely something wrong with the car ;)

I could write you a list as long as your arm of things that if not changed will need changing or will definetly need a good look at.

Saying everythings in order is meaningless with out some receipts to back it up. Be carefull as these cars are getting on now and will cost you plenty if your not very carefull

I could write you a list as long as your arm of things that if not changed will need changing or will definetly need a good look at.

Saying everythings in order is meaningless with out some receipts to back it up. Be carefull as these cars are getting on now and will cost you plenty if your not very carefull

Sound advice mate. A very big risk of buying a car over fleabay esp at such a price...

No I messaged him on the bay and I text him the stem seal question but no response... If I were selling I would make sure I was by a PC to see how it was going and to answer any questions in the latter stages...

I was so close to going to view, with a vision of buying a one way ticket and driving it back after all it is a UK TT. Wack in a cheeky 4000.01 bid and leave it at that..do it do it now ;)

Scotty

Saying that, sometimes a gamble does pay off.

I've bought 2 cars with a bit of a risk - my old Ibiza GTi and my Supra. Ibiza was bought off ebay, and was mint, Supra I saw on the net, and had a look, and although not much history was absolutely immaculate. Sometimes you do get lucky.

Besides, for the price of this UK, you can always budget getting some of the maintenance jobs on a TT done anyway.

Sound advice mate. A very big risk of buying a car over fleabay esp at such a price...

Its a huge risk mate, ive owned my car and loved it for over 10 years, trust me i have a folder full of receipts that add up to a pretty penny.

As a guide heres a few items my 130,000 mile uk spec auto has had over the years.

Radiator

Heater Matrix

A C Rad

Diff Cooler

Intercooler

All hoses under the bonnet

Brake pipes

Fuel lines

Caliper Seals

Coil Packs

Coil Pack Connectors

Cam Cover Seals

Valve Stem Seals

Wishbones front and rear, upper and lower, inc all new eccentric adjusters

Shocks

I might have missed a few bits but it gives you an idea

Your not trying to put off any potential bidders are you Dnk haha:d sounding like your bidder number 4 sat on 3900;) hehe

scotty

Yes mate you got me :D

Im just telling it as it is, i really wouldnt buy another mkiv unless it came with shed loads of history and i dont mean just service items :D

Ive seen a few supposed mint cars that are soon to be bottom less pits for your money, you might get lucky but i only gamble on the poker table :D

No I messaged him on the bay and I text him the stem seal question but no response... If I were selling I would make sure I was by a PC to see how it was going and to answer any questions in the latter stages...

I was so close to going to view, with a vision of buying a one way ticket and driving it back after all it is a UK TT. Wack in a cheeky 4000.01 bid and leave it at that..do it do it now ;)

Scotty

Maybe he is too busy thinking of an excuse to back out from the sale lol :p

Yes mate you got me :D

Im just telling it as it is, i really wouldnt buy another mkiv unless it came with shed loads of history and i dont mean just service items :D

Ive seen a few supposed mint cars that are soon to be bottom less pits for your money, you might get lucky but i only gamble on the poker table :D

Well was thinking buying it cheap, doing it up a little then selling it on for a profit? :p