The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just don't understand some people :(

James

I can't understand why people can't leave other people's stuff alone. I can only guess it's a mixture of boredom and jealousy.

With the weather as it is, and an impending insurance claim on the way, it might be worth having a chat with Paul Whiffin to see about getting a heated screen to replace it with?

On a slightly lighter note though, has anyone else thought that it's rather ironic that this has happened to someone who's screen-name is "Hate event"?

we all know how jelous some twats are in aberdeen cause you have a better car than they have!! still no excuse to do this though!! i would never touch someones car!! thats just un-called for!!

hope you get it fixed soon buddy! im in the process of trying to track down a unit, be handy for storing the cars or if they need work done.

Thanks for the kind words people.

As said by many (and it is how I feel too ultimately) - at least it's just a windscreen. Could have been so much worse. It is more the fact that it is something at all that frustrates me!

Regardless, Autoglass have one arriving for me tomorrow so it shall be sorted tomorrow.

Once done, I'll get it cleaned up a bit, get an opportunity to do my heater matrix and then start saving for bits and bobs to tidy it up and make it a nicer example.

:)

I had that done to a car I had parked up away from the house for sale, left it about 100 metres from home, they kicked the door in and smashed the driver and passenger side windows. Some nice people must have drove by (it was on a layby) and thought it would be a laugh... Hilarious [ANGRY][/ANGRY]

Sorry to see that mate, I know how you feel :(