The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bought a new toy today (BIKE)

rob wild

Well seen as I'm selling the Supra though I buy a new toy today to cheer myself up. Been cycling about a 18months now and love it!!!

So I bought this today! Its currently being built for me in Italy :eyebrows:

Its quite a nice spec being full a carbon 12K monocoque frame, wheels etc etc.

http://www.ribblecycles.co.uk/products/images/bbuilder/SERIBBLEGRANFONDOSH_1_zoom.jpg

Can't wait for the weather to improve ready for the new season :)

Any other cyclist on here?

Guest blueangel

Im just in the middle of building a new mountain bike, need to get in shape.

Been buying some real nice carbon parts for it the scene has changed so much since i rode last.

Im just in the middle of building a new mountain bike, need to get in shape.

Been buying some real nice carbon parts for it the scene has changed so much since i rode last.

Cool although be careful with carbon parts on a mountain bike! I snapped too cranks last season! What are you building?

Congrats - I cycle once every so often and have a reasonable road cycle by that standard.

Cheers yeah this one will be living in my house in one of the up stairs bed rooms to good for garage :D

Does it come with a Cf picnic hamper option? :D

How far will you be cycling each week?

LOL :D I normally do about 100-120 miles a week, although some of that is cycling to work :)

Apart from the decals it has STEAL ME written all over it!

Yeah don't worry it wont be getting left anywhere!

looks awesome

Cheers mate :)

Guest blueangel
Cool although be careful with carbon parts on a mountain bike! I snapped too cranks last season! What are you building?

Nothing too overboard fella set myself a limit of £1500 but trying to keep it lightweight got a retro Gt chucker 1 dirtjump frame and so far alot of Merek and raceface parts then a sram x0 gear set.

Nothing too overboard fella set myself a limit of £1500 but trying to keep it lightweight got a retro Gt chucker 1 dirtjump frame and so far alot of Merek and raceface parts then a sram x0 gear set.

Sounds great fella! Good luck with it!

Yep im a roadie. Although this time of year is no fun for getting the mileage up.

I run a chris boardman frame which i rebuilt with ultegra groupset and easton wheels, although this time of year im on my heavy wheels and winter tyres :(

That bike is going to be fun to ride in summer watch out though it looks like a bit of an arse kicker !

Is this for summer use only Rob or will you venture out during this cooler spell ?

Are you going to get some other wheels to go with it ?