The mkiv Supra Owners Club

UK spec stock mkiv supra

Guest Bhogal

non-members get a very limited number of PMs, could be the PM box is full.

the message I get is...

1. Bhogal has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove Bhogal from the recipient list and send the message again

mawby took a look and shrugged at me, and said " what have I broken now". He will have a look later. :blink:

Fixed it Genna, the "Receive Private Messages only from Contacts and Moderators" was flagged.

oh, and you're selling? Boooo!!!

Oh I see, I will try again in a bit then.:)

Yeah, only a thought at the moment. Not in a rush to sell. Keeping the other one though;)

oh, and you're selling? Boooo!!!
You can blame the Rover.

I can't justify having two Supras in storage. Currently Genna's car needs an MOT and a bloody good service, which is why for the moment we'd let it go for just £5k. Once I start working on it and get an MOT on it the price will quickly go up!

I'll bung a proper advert up soon for anyone interested.