The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Brands Hatch for just £125! Feb 5th

Steve H

Always possible but we are at Oulton on Friday for a trackday so we won't have any web info after tomorrow night. I think you are pretty local so if you wanted to come over on the day then you may just end up spectating but if there's a space available I'll be happy to get you in. If you were to land late morning then there's always a fair chance that something will have broken during the first few hours and we could sign you in for the afternoon.

If you come and find me then you'll have to remind me about this - I've got a goldfish memory!

Hope you can come down and see us.

Steve H

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We are down to the last dozen spaces for this one now so if anyone else wants to book in, probably best do it soon!

For anyone wanting to stop locally overnight we've got a deal with the hotel that's right next door. £60 for single B&B or £70 for two of you.

This is at the THISTLE BRANDS HATCH, we have got some rooms on hold for the Thursday night so to book one please phone Stephanie Keep on 01474 855 700 quoting TAOL040210. After 21st Jan they will no longer be reserved so it's just down to if they have any rooms left - to check phone the same number and quote "Track Rate of £60 BB" to get the reduced price. At the moment there is a block of rooms reserved for another function on the Friday night so they currently have no availability but if they are not confirmed by the 22nd Jan they will become available as well for anyone who wants to stop the night after the event.

Steve H