The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Owners Club Sup spotted on BarryBoys website

chris aka fonz

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, seeing as it is someone from here that recently joined them and posted, I think I have a good idea who the cretin is. But hey, it thats what floats his boat, then who gives a shit eh? :D

At the end of the day, you cant get better than a kwik fit fitter eh? :tongue:

actually I think it's pretty funny that these inter-site games are going on :D

come on then Colin who's the cheif suspect :rolleyes: ?

I reckon it's Matt Harwood. Beneath that Mr. Nice exterior lies a scheming heart of stone :tongue:

Why is the thread locked? Are they pissed off with him that quickly? :D

Did you catch any of last nights BarryBoys squabbling? I think one of the Mods there realised it was someone trying to fire it all up again ;)

Guest Terry S

1mm oversize Crower valves, titaniumk springs and retainers

CJ change your garage profile they arent Crower valves mate, and titanium doesnt have a K at the end :thumbs:

1mm oversize Crower valves, titaniumk springs and retainers

CJ change your garage profile they arent Crower valves mate, and titanium doesnt have a K at the end :thumbs:

What valves are they then? :conf:

found out you cant clink on link, you need to copy and paste the link into a new window.

havnt read through it but its not about your car, its some silver veilside :confused:

This thread refers to my car - the link you are trying was for a different thread.

I love the breakdown they do on this one:

http://www.barryboys.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=5227&

Plenty of Supra threads on there but a lot more Nova ones :)

Hehe funny reading the comments.. these people are so consumed by trying to bitch about other peoples cars they have no idea at all what they're talking about or why things are on these cars.

A car has 800-1000bhp, so its built for 1/4 mile only huh? They have no idea whatsoever. Morons.

Im not critising, just stating the obvious.

They dont care that she is trying to get a theme going with the gold bits all over her car, and engine bay to go along with her custom paint job. It just looks crap to them... thats all they see from the pics and thats what they presume no doubt, or the fact the bonnet pins are there to help hold down a flexible bonnet which will flap at higher speed (if the one on my brothers is anything to go by).

Sorry I couldn't help but laugh at the line "Why V6 Bingo..is it to get the old ladies wet"

I'm enjoying the these Barryboy threads way to much...I'd love someone to post my car up on there...we could have a competition the most hated car on there will be the most admired car on here he he...

I guess having ya car seen on Barryboys is a bit like being on 'Pop Idol' apart from the fact they know nothing about cars as they spend most of their time bent over a Fiesta bonnet on the hard shoulder (with their pants down)

I love CJ's, Yulia's and especially Mandys one they have put so much thought into them...they have personality..they are bound to please as much as upset, but thats the point..its like wearing an outragious hat at Ascott I suppose!

I blame Jake :D I reckon it was him that posted them.

:p

(Si Runs and hides behind Sheena with custard pies in both hands)