The mkiv Supra Owners Club

problems i'm likely to come by

Guest petrol head

Guest petrol head
Well, depending on how you feel about old men in tweed jackets, maybe Gerry's quote could be a plus point.

BTW what age of MR2 do you have? The latest mk3 shape? I've always had a thing for the mk2 ones.

bleugh men in tweed jackets, horrible thought. i own a mk3 one of the first ones 1.8 VVTI natural asp 4 cyclinder, with no tract or limit slip diff , rear wheel drive. she loves to swing the back end. i love mk1 too my ideal classic car to do up, i love mk2 aswell but it would have to be 2.litre turbo.

:blush: well i'm rare alright. lol i'm girl who played with cars as a kid, love engineering cars and motorbikes but also love my animals. not many men can hack it lol thanks or your replies again, now i'll have to think of some decent questions to ask you's.:cool:

Please use capital letters at the start of a new sentence.

Why because you are a woman who likes cars and motorbikes? - Sorry to break it to you, but there is a few of those around.

not many men can hack it

Hack what?:think:

Guest petrol head

Well some of the men i've met can't hack a woman knowing about cars. well my husband is perfectly cool with it. some questions

The handling? what are they like on the road, my midship is really tight.

Manual gear change? good bad or auto's are better?

Easy servicing?

Tyres, are the back the same size as the front as my MR2 has different sizes at the back?

Well the parts won't be as cheap for obvious reason as it's a toyota.

Any problems with the Cats?

think thats all i've got right now

my midship is really tight.

I'm sorry to hear that. :p

PH, the search button is your friend for these types of questions, but to help out a bit I've done some very brief answers for you.

The handling? what are they like on the road

Manual gear change? good bad or auto's are better? Either, manual is good for driver involvement, autos are very well regarded and shouldn't be dismissed.

Easy servicing? Generally, yes

Tyres, are the back the same size as the front as my MR2 has different sizes at the back? Different sizes

Well the parts won't be as cheap for obvious reason as it's a toyota.

Any problems with the Cats? No

Edited by Lbm (see edit history)

Guest petrol head

watch your languge meko, there are ladies about

thanks stevie for that. think thats all i really need to know. i guess i won't know what it's like till i have a drive in one just hope the seat move forward enough for me to reach the pedals lol

Edited by petrol head (see edit history)