The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Epic Basingstoke Meet 29th November 2009

KamaSupra

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey thanks to all those who came today with the bad weather not putting them off, was great to catch up again :) Pity you weren't all able to make it but hopefully see you all next time.

Next meet will prob be in Jan as most people will be busy over Christmas so hope to see you then.

Hey thanks to all those who came today with the bad weather not putting them off, was great to catch up again :) Pity you weren't all able to make it but hopefully see you all next time.

Next meet will prob be in Jan as most people will be busy over Christmas so hope to see you then.

yeah - good to see the usual faces and some new ones!.

Roads were a bit slippy... ;) :innocent:

Good to see everyone again and to meet Chris (and i forget your mates name!). Really lovely car you have there and an absolute bargain :thumbs: Got a lot to come from that car once you find out more about the specs!

Shame you couldn't make is Sabrina and Gaz, hope to catch up with you at the next meet.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Come on Dave, dont be such a pansy with the snow!!

Just because your supes bodywork is like a piece of scrap doesn't mean I've got to ruin mine ;) At end of day rain has put people off coming in past so if there's snow it would be even less showing up :( My supras sorn at the mo anyway... but if you want a meet it can be sorted as I've always my other motor, the single turbo rag-mobile :D

Just because your supes bodywork is like a piece of scrap doesn't mean I've got to ruin mine ;) At end of day rain has put people off coming in past so if there's snow it would be even less showing up :( My supras sorn at the mo anyway... but if you want a meet it can be sorted as I've always my other motor, the single turbo rag-mobile :D

and i can bring my ibiza!

how about a "Epic Basingstoke Non Supra Meet" ?? ;)

Your sound like your talking about those twosers called ''southern modified'' or something who meet up the leisure park lol, see them driving around Basingstoke all the time in thier Boras and saxos :D Also one in a standard vectra with loads of neon lights inside and a loud halfrauds/ripspeed exhaust system :D

That is some good thinking! Makes me hungry just thinking about it :D

What u having for dinner tonight, we were just contemplating :D

Your sound like your talking about those twosers called ''southern modified'' or something who meet up the leisure park lol, see them driving around Basingstoke all the time in thier Boras and saxos :D Also one in a standard vectra with loads of neon lights inside and a loud halfrauds/ripspeed exhaust system :D

We've all been there, you especially dave ;)

And the Bora that 'nearly' kicked robs arse :rlol: