The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Time for some supra tlc

Dnk

Cheers guys :)

My engine guy who normally does BMW's was well impressed with my engine seeing as its done just under 130,000 miles.

Shall be spending a few more ££'s though today as the o/e belt tensioner pulleys are looking a little tired, Steve Manley must love me :D

Cheers guys :)

My engine guy who normally does BMW's was well impressed with my engine seeing as its done just under 130,000 miles.

Shall be spending a few more ££'s though today as the o/e belt tensioner pulleys are looking a little tired, Steve Manley must love me :D

To right your number will show up on his caller id;)

:D

New waterpump, new cam belt idler pulley and tensioner along with new serpentine belt tensioner, yeeha another £350 spent.

Anyone fancy buying a bottom less money pit mkiv supra, last owner 11 + yrs, maintained regardless of cost, must go to a similar slightly insane enthusiast with money to burn.

Open to offers ;)

:D

New waterpump, new cam belt idler pulley and tensioner along with new serpentine belt tensioner, yeeha another £350 spent.

Anyone fancy buying a bottom less money pit mkiv supra, last owner 11 + yrs, maintained regardless of cost, must go to a similar slightly insane enthusiast with money to burn.

Open to offers ;)

£50:p

Im a bit so so, got the results of a ct scan on monday and my docs offered me the swine flu vaccine as im on the endangered list now lol

Did you speak to Steve about your bits, i called him to let him know you could be ringing him soon

• 2 weeks later...

After a couple of problems with the car not making any boost its now sorted and feels fantastic and no smoke ;)

Just waiting on a few parts to arrive so i can powder coat them and swap them over but for now heres the engine bay after a bit of a clean, still have the throttle body and some pipework to p/c then im done.

Oh and fit the Trd strut brace and oil filler cap :) and fix the heater problem lol

Scan3.jpg

Edited by Dnk (see edit history)