The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jurgen's Service

nismo_lp

Id like to thank everyone for posting replys, its helped loads and its good to see Jurgen is recommended and trusted. Ive decided to import a Supra though Jurgen and even at this early stage hes already been very helpful and has been in contact to answer any questions. I feel very confident with the situation so far and il let you guys know how u get on... if your interested that is.

Hopefully il be posting pics of my new Supra by August... fingers crossed.

Jurgen drove me from Newcastle to Felixstowe to pick up my car from the docks on Monday. What a guy!

The car is awesome, it's not until I got it home, washed and wheels changed that I realised just how good the car is. 2 years older than my last one, and to be fair the engine is a lot smoother, interior immaculate as described.

He's also helped me out paintshop wise, paperwork wise, and parts sourcing;

Top Bloke.

Jurgen, and everyone, here is the pic of the car Jurgen bought for me;

So mike,

you coming yo Hull on sunday to the meet.

First 1 might be fun only 80 miles for me from Chester le Street,

Jurgen, Stu any one interested ?? :thumbs:

So mike,

you coming yo Hull on sunday to the meet.

First 1 might be fun only 80 miles for me from Chester le Street,

Jurgen, Stu any one interested ?? :thumbs:

Sorry, would love to but Sunday is reserved for the spanner.

besides I am still awaiting the DVLA. Walked in there yesterday, took a ticket, went away and did half an hours shopping, returned and I was still waiting ten minutes! It was like the black hole of calcutta.

• 2 months later...

Right then ...

... Have to say I wasn’t entirely comfortable with the whole pay up front for a car you’ve never seen before situation but decided to go with it anyway. Was dealing with another importer for about a month before Jurgen and got nowhere, he only managed to find me one half decent example. After just a few days dealing with Jurgen we started bidding on a few at a fairly low budget and not on cars that I was immensely interested in, and then it came!!! A 95 (basically as new as I could get) Manual, Twin Turbo with extremely low miles, 19inch chrome wheels, full veilside kit (I know a few people are not keen but I LOVE IT), finished in a custom dark blue/almost purple paint job… STUNNING! :rolleyes:

I obviously told Jurgen that my budget could stretch (bound to happen) and we went for it. I got a call in the early hours while his man in Japan was inspecting it and all seemed to be in pretty much perfect condition, so I confirmed the bid. Got another call pretty early that morning confirming that I had won the bid! :ecstatic:

It was 2 or 3 weeks before it got on the ship and a long 4/5 weeks shipping during which I stayed in contact with Jurgen that helped out and cleared up and questions I had, he also got photos and update through out the duration.

Car arrived at the docks last Thursday (07/07/05), Jurgen happened to be half way between me and the docks so I picked him up on the way. As soon as I saw it even as dirty as it was I fell in love with it, the whole car looked awesome.

Got the car back that day, Jurgen came back with me to inspect the car and sorted the active spoiler warning light out, (cheers dude) had it MOT’ed on the Friday, I registered it on the Monday while the car was busy getting its full service and got the registration back on the Thursday, gave it a good clean then took it for a good drive and fuck me… what a car!

Id only ever had the NA before and I thought that was nice and fast! The TT really is in a different league! I can’t believe the power it that thing! I’ve been my mates EVO 8 with 340bhp 100s of times and another friends brand new Pro Drive with 305bhp and didn’t think the Supe would feel anywhere near as fast, but it really does!!! We are yet to race them but I don’t think they are going to ‘kill’ me. (until u hit a corner, damn their 4x4).

Anyway to sum it all up Jurgen provided an excellent and professional service and as a result I’ve got the exact example of my dream car, he’s an all-round top bloke and once you get to understand his Jordy accent you can actually have convo with the bloke! Lol

But seriously Jurgen thanks for everything I appreciate everything you’ve done mate. See you next week! (and everyone else at JAE).

Hope this threads helps anyone thats thinking about importing a car or using Jurgen. Now fook this ... im out for a drive, and hopefully a few races :clap: