The mkiv Supra Owners Club

radiators which one

TT Paul

as far as it goes though buddy about quality i dont think you can compare anything to toyotas and their parts. toyotas are tanks and i believe that stock toyota parts would always be better than any after market part. i be honest, Robert will agree that when he had his toyota Aristo the car needle wouldnt even get near half hot, yet i have seen somebodys aristo with a pretty expensive rad that couldnt keep the needle less than half like the stock one.

My rad / intercooler people did a very quick heat rejection test on a new stock TT rad, and a couple of the popular aluminium aftermarket ones, again, new. They found the stock core a lot more efficient. I had them make 3 genuinely uprated rads, but about 5 years ago I had to sell them for 500 quid to make even a small profit, so they died a death. My take is a new stock Toyota rad is better than Koyo or the other popular alloy one whose make I forget.

I can do a good price on OE rads.