Northumberland Supra's

Guest ugp

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As Steve said, didnt have much interest.

Anyone up for an Xmas meet please make yourself heard and throw any ideas across in steve's or my direction :D

Cheers

Ben

• 4 months later...

I can see this thread hasnt had any input since last year as its a shame because we really need more of a local network of supra's.. I live in stakeford and seen 3 lately looking really tidy so if anyone's up for mini-meet anywhere like seahouse's, amble chippy, south beach, whitley bay either end of the spectrum? maybe this weekend if anyone is interested? i`ll start it off so I drive a 1995 na with vs bodykit, a-tec alloys, hks exhaust, (horrible cone filter.. want a standard box) usual amp and sub in the boot.. eh shelf. :eyebrows: lets make the most of this sun while we have it!

supe.jpg

• 2 months later...
Lets rebump this...

Mini meet up the coast... Anyone else up for this while the sun's shining?

Certainly. Trouble is, finding people who want to travel up this way.

Chaps, just a quick steer offcourse in hope... One of my callipers is kaput and I'm desperately trying to get a quick replacement. Any of you have a spare front right jspec calliper to sell that I can pickup locally tomorrow?

PM me if so please :)

Chaps, just a quick steer offcourse in hope... One of my callipers is kaput and I'm desperately trying to get a quick replacement. Any of you have a spare front right jspec calliper to sell that I can pickup locally tomorrow?

PM me if so please :)

I'll have a look mate. Can't remember what state the one's I've got in the garage are.

Seem to remember one of the fronts being seized but can't remember which side...

Ok - I've got a couple of drives/routes planned in my mind but would like an idea of how long people want to be driving for.

Is a 2 - 2.5hr drive ok or would 1.5hrs be better? Roughly a round trip with some grub at the end of it?

Starting point is likely to be at the Keelmans pub in Newburn (where the last meet was) - postcode NE15 8ND.

Will let you know the exact route and start a new thread once you can give me an idea of what length/distance you're after.

Cheers