The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Corbridge Super Cars Meet - 16th May 2010

Tom S

I`m going to have to cancel, I was fitting the new pads and flexys today and the n/s front caliper and nipple is f*cked and theres no way i`ll get replacement calipers before sunday morning so abit sick as i've just put new dampers on, de-limited, new pads all round proper smarten it up for the summer and now just sick so shoving it up for sale! :/

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Suprafly
I`m going to have to cancel, I was fitting the new pads and flexys today and the n/s front caliper and nipple is f*cked and theres no way i`ll get replacement calipers before sunday morning so abit sick as i've just put new dampers on, de-limited, new pads all round proper smarten it up for the summer and now just sick so shoving it up for sale! :/

I've got a pair of front j-spec calipers, the o/s one is ok but the n/s one sticks (sticking pistons I think), maybe you could remove the pistons and seals and replace them with the ones in yours?

Might be worth a try?

£40 for the pair

I've got some calipers in the garage (set of 4) but I can't remember which ones are ok and which are buggered. Will check the N/S front tomorrow morning and drop you a text to let you know.

If its ok, you can have it on loan to get you to show!

Sorry lads I'm going to have to give this a miss tomorrow :(

Have spent most of today in the QE hospital as my dad was admitted this morning. Will be needed to take my mam back up there tomorrow and obviously I want to stay too.

Hope you get a day like today and I get a chance to catch up at some other summer meet! :)

Have a good 'un fellas - show those Ferraris what a real car looks like!

Guest Suprafly

I also took a few pics, I'll get them up here soon.

Jevansio your Supra makes me want to get Supra #5 sooner rather than later!

First time I've seen it mate, it's gorgeous.

I also took a few pics, I'll get them up here soon.

Jevansio your Supra makes me want to get Supra #5 sooner rather than later!

First time I've seen it mate, it's gorgeous.

Cheers mate :)

The Ford GT40 was superb, as was the Ferrari California,

Sorry I had to leave early, I was desperate for a drink & I have a very short attention span when it comes to static displays, hell I'm bored at TOTB after a couple of hours :D

First of all can I just say a huge Thank You for attending Fastlane 2010.

Sadly the weather didn't play its part on the day but all in all the event was a success.

with it being the first event I would be grateful for any feedback at all, don't worry about upsetting me etc, I knew from the start that it was the first show and that everything would not be perfect, it is only with your feedback that we can iron out any problems for next year.

I have had allot of feedback already and everything has been noted.

Sadly no I cant guarantee the sunshine, I did have it booked for this year but I was let down.

If any of you have any online photo albums please let me know,

When the video is available on line I shall send you an e-mail or just keep an eye on the web site, it will be being up dated in the next 10 days or so.

I hope to see you again next year if not before

Kind Regards

David

David J Harding

Fastlane 2010

http://www.fastlaneshow.co.uk

• 7 months later...