The mkiv Supra Owners Club

garage warning !!!

dr_jekyll

IIRC its the V-BOX video box.

The logo on the top of the video image suggests otherwise, as does the video response from the makers of the device that shows a few zoomed views.

Racelogic have released a cheaper V-BOX now though, still £999 plus VAT though :(

This little thing looks like a bargain for £200.

Noooo I just left my car at the garage to get it serviced!!! Never been there before as well!!!

Well it is at Garage Whifbitz! With the machinary I saw think mine would be the least of interest! :p

Its quite tight parking in there isnt it :innocent:

As said in the repost, this sort of thing does not shock me, which is why we always jot down the mileage and petrol when we drop them off. Unfortunatly you cant trust anyone these days

This little thing looks like a bargain for £200.

I agree. It would be a very useful tool for your own protection. Imagine it being in the back of your car as some undercover Police Car tried to bait you or if there was a road rage incident.

I will consider it.

Also: Was watching the U Tube clip as was rather surprised to note that the camera maker quick to post about the video: "dogcamsport We are now selling these RoadHawk RH-1 black box video recorders for £199.95 and that comes with the suction mount AND free shipping. Just google Roadhawk or dogcam!"

If I were a sinical person I would think that it wuold be a superb way to advertise your product. Stage a scene where a garage was caught out doing something naughty by the new product.

Edited by marbleapple (see edit history)

Guest BANDIT1

Or trying to explain to the mrs that a young lady fell on your bonnett whilst wearing scantilly clad clothing and high heels ? lol!!

While you were desperatly trying to give her the hynic manouver as gods honest truth you thought she was chokeing ?

Cant spill for sh-t!

Or trying to explain to the mrs that a young lady fell on your bonnett whilst wearing scantilly clad clothing and high heels ? lol!!

While you were desperatly trying to give her the hynic manouver as gods honest truth you thought she was chokeing ?

Cant spill for sh-t!

May i suggest you try a spell checker for your web browser ;)