Help with newly purchased Supra TT

billy bhoy

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I did read on a website that had a list of all the supra facts including build dates, vin plate data etc and it said that the Jap spec turbo's can flow approx 225hp worth of air each.

I don't know why there are so many dis-believers on here, maybe its coz you don't have one that powerful i don't know.

I've been in billy's car and its rapid, it feels faster than my vvti twin turbo and the aerotop is heavier plus has subs and amps.

Everyone better stop using dyno's then since they are all wrong eh!!!

i don't think that a measure of power can be judged by top speed in the quarter, every car is different,with different alloys, tyre widths,body kits ICE etc to slow the car down, every track is also different

I'd personally go with Dyno figures, i don't think the dyno operator is really that interested in your hp figure to manipulate it in any way, do you???? if that were the case there would be alot of 200hp saxo's going around

Sigh :shrug:

You have much to learn. You can lead a horse to water...

As for single turbo snobbery... you do realise I championed the cause of the stock JDM turbos?!? :search:

You boys talk a good game - should be easy for you to run a 10 second 1/4 mile up at Crail with say a 128mph terminal since the car is so 'speshul' with all that power :eyebrows: Actions speak louder than words and all that ;)

After all, I managed an 11.5 with a measly 390bhp from my feeble single turbo'd car.

p.s. Bin the Neo you bought for your vvti, there are plenty better ways of going about things, all of which you can find out about on this forum.

p.p.s In all seriousness, I can arrange a dyno day at Dastek in Dalgety Bay if a number of you fancy it? I'll contact Gerry and book it up - we'll likely need 20 runners though for it to go ahead, we may need to run it in conjunction with the sxoc boys again.

Guest J35_T3R

As for single turbo snobbery... you do realise I championed the cause of the stock JDM turbos?!? :search:

You boys talk a good game - should be easy for you to run a 10 second 1/4 mile up at Crail with say a 128mph terminal since the car is so 'speshul' with all that power :eyebrows: Actions speak louder than words and all that ;)

After all, I managed an 11.5 with a measly 390bhp from my feeble single turbo'd car.

p.s. Bin the Neo you bought for your vvti, there are plenty better ways of going about things, all of which you can find out about on this forum.

p.p.s In all seriousness, I can arrange a dyno day at Dastek in Dalgety Bay if a number of you fancy it? I'll contact Gerry and book it up - we'll likely need 20 runners though for it to go ahead, we may need to run it in conjunction with the sxoc boys again.

I'm intreagued, how do you self map? Is it a laptop and cable and some choice software? Quite interested how you go about this?

More clued up in Power Commanders for bikes and fuel mapping for them, not cars. Like bikes can you download set maps for your cars setup?

I'll be up for this ''IF'' my car is ready by then???