The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hello

Guest supra mitch

im going its obvious you dont accept people that have dyslexia!

Mitchell, can I say you typed that sentence pretty well :)

I also suspect you take the point about doing your best with the typing and spelling as this forum is all about the written word.

What I'm seeing from you is a slight victim mentality.

Seriously fella, just do your best and it will be obvious to all.

I hope you don't leave, but I'm not so sure you want to participate?

im going its obvious you dont accept people that have dyslexia!

There are members on here who have dyslexia. They do take the time to read their posts and spell check them. It may take them a little longer to post up but then it is a general thing for them to spend a little extra time when doing written work.

Guest supra mitch

toys out of pram lol i like it but this is the last post from me so i wont be a problem no more sorry i didnt mach up to your standerds please delet my profile as it wont be needed any more

I certainly don't want to push new members away, but we have set this as a rule and new members need to adhere to the rules to be able to stay here.

It may seem harsh, but it is a slippery slope and I wouldn't want the quality of the posts to drop any further than they have already.

Written skills are an essential element for forum communication. There are many tools out there to help somebody with difficulties. Simplest solution is to type something in Word, spell and grammar check it and then cut&paste in to the reply box.

I dont expect people to write be able to write to degree level English., but I do expect an effort to be made to avoid the use of txt spk and to use the tools available to help with spelling, punctuation and grammar.

BRANNERS just to piss on your fire but i would like to point out that whilst you was being an complete TWAT telling people who have dyslexia (which is a learning problem) that they need to learn to spell, use grammar and punctuate properly you did actually miss out a word and a QUOTE :I dont expect people to write be able to write to degree level English.

Were as you should have wrote :

I don(APOSTROPHE)t expect people to write (AND) be able to write to degree level English.

So get off your high horse which u obviously sit on with your finger up your arse and actually practice what you preach TWAT

BRANNERS just to piss on your fire but i would like to point out that whilst you was being an complete TWAT telling people who have dyslexia (which is a learning problem) that they need to learn to spell, use grammar and punctuate properly you did actually miss out a word and a QUOTE :I dont expect people to write be able to write to degree level English.

Were as you should have wrote :

I don(APOSTROPHE)t expect people to write (AND) be able to write to degree level English.

So get off your high horse which u obviously sit on with your finger up your arse and actually practice what you preach TWAT

Anyone fancy a nice cup of tea?

Edited by michael
Found another one. (see edit history)