The mkiv Supra Owners Club

North West Monthly Meet

_Lynz_

:giveup: Ok folks it seems like we have enough going on at the moment what with the pancake run and trying to sort out the illuminations run. I'm gonna leave trying to arrange another one for now, cause we can't get a date thats good for everyone.

As above! It can be a thankless task but i'm sure if you could sort a common day out that was the same every month it would get more and more support as the months went on :)

What about 2 separate parties of 8 ;)

Mike

It's just a co-incidence that they will have 16 Supes outside.....:D Lynz, let me know if you need any help organising this as I don't have aything better to do these days.....:rolleyes:

As previously stated. Better to just pick a date and let people organise themselves around that. The problem is that it's a bit of a lottery as to who turns up on the day. I organised the lakes do and was disappointed with the end turnout after so many people had shown interest in the thread..!!:(

Thankless task? No shit..!!

H.

why is Lynz's name not green yet? :D

Cause I couldn't organise a p!ss up in a brewery... have you not seen my attampts :D

Ill try and join you all later - that could be fun in blackpool :)

From the lumi's thread sunday looks like the worst day for most people so think it will be another day anyway.

As above! It can be a thankless task but i'm sure if you could sort a common day out that was the same every month it would get more and more support as the months went on :)

I will try and sort something definite out and then everyone knows when and where it will be, just seems like a bad timing at the moment with everything else going on.

What about 2 separate parties of 8 ;)

Mike

I like what you did there, I'm going to speak to them tonight I'm sure they could make an exception :innocent:

Lynz, let me know if you need any help organising this as I don't have aything better to do these days.....:rolleyes:

Thanks Paul, think I'll take you up on that! I'm gonna try and get some prices for places this weekend and see what our options are... I will be in touch :)