White or Black

T2 MSW

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like the Black look ;) my BK's only just clear the calipers on the inner rim and rear of the spokes. The've never touched when cornering, braking or any other time when driving.

But when i change the wheels (which feels like before everytime i go out in the car) i've knocked the caliper :(

I didn't get any spigot rings when i received my Rota's but a quick phone call and some came by post the next day and they were free ;)

A problem i have is the clearance around the wheels nuts, i have to use and thin wall extended socket and i've still managed to mark the wheels :blink:

Here's a picture of mine in Black

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee70/GazBram/HPIM0130.jpg

Yeah discovered the lack of clearance issue round the bolts myself. Have asked apul to order the ultralite lug style nuts so I have an adapter that fits inside them. Just hope he did not order the regular ones before I changed my mind :(

Are they 17's on the rear fo yours Gaz?

They are doing a great job of keeping the car off the floor :thumbs:

Between you and Martin im going to have to get these brakes back on the car ASAP with locking nuts on and hide the key :D

Its recommended mike... i keep wondering if they will fit on mine :sly:

• 2 weeks later...

Got my wheels back today. Ibrar has done an ace job and they look cool. Tyres were delivered yesterday with the tyresure and service items thanks to Mr Whiffin :thumbs:

Just got to get time to get the brakes all cleaned up and it all assembled. Hopefully get some pics up over the weekend.

• 2 weeks later...