The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Menghini's 9.21 sec Supra vids!

Bobbeh

Joakim , in your sig it says 402 are those runs over 400m or 1/4 mile , 400m is slightly longer than 1/4 mile i think , would that have been an 8sec run if it was a 1/4mile ?????

Dude ;)

It's exactly a 1/4 mile, 402,34 meters...:)

The car should have done a 8 that summer, but some problems with the rear diff stopped it. It will work better this year :)

9,21 was NOT a perfect run, wrong mix up with nos/fuel so the car was missfireing, had a nail in the tire so it let air go :), 60 feet was awful beacuse could'nt use transbrake...was only 1,55, should be around 1,4. Only 120 hp NOS that day beacuse wrong pillars.

Awesome just ove Nine Seconds....thats not bad for a Volvo!

:tongue:

Cool Vid....I aint a great fan of Drag racing meself...I just dont see the point in spending all that money just to go 1/4 mile (bit trainspotter) I'd rather do 3000 miles in 5 days Gumball stylee far more fun..but awesome vid anyhow...and what the fook is that stupid musica.

:limp: :cool:

Awesome just ove Nine Seconds....thats not bad for a Volvo!

:tongue:

Cool Vid....I aint a great fan of Drag racing meself...I just dont see the point in spending all that money just to go 1/4 mile (bit trainspotter) I'd rather do 3000 miles in 5 days Gumball stylee far more fun..but awesome vid anyhow...and what the fook is that stupid musica.

:limp: :cool:

You must feel the power to understand....When a car that do 1,9 0-60 hook up and don't spin is awesome to sit in....it's a poison :)

I was'nt a fan ether for a couple of years ago....but now...damn this is fun as hell....and what a RUSH...i LOVE it :D

You must feel the power to understand....When a car that do 1,9 0-60 hook up and don't spin is awesome to sit in....it's a poison :)

I was'nt a fan ether for a couple of years ago....but now...damn this is fun as hell....and what a RUSH...i LOVE it :D

Maybe its coz i havent tried it...wasn't expecting you to post ehhh mmmm..he he welcome.

I guess its like a drug once you done it a few times...I wouldn't stand a chance in my supra against most though, needs so much time and dedication and money...I'd rather spend it on petrol going places..but I do understand the adreneline that you would get...the smells the noises the thrust..and the people...

:innocent:

Gets Coat

:read: