bigger injectors on a bpu motor?

Jamesy

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think that was the place with the etchosketch dyno sheet:d

Thread on here about it

funny every thread i've just searched has nothing but good things to say about them :search:

i did see Ian's drawing on one which was funny bt no mention of their bhp figures being off.....

my car is full bpu++++ the net stage is apu. i have posted the dyno graphs from tdi. the most accurate rolling road out there 401whp 405 wtorque. going by the maths thats roughly 470fwhp 15 hp thats not a lot behind mine and considering the condition and tlc and mileage of mine your doing brillant to be only 15 horses behind mate well done

Edited by nigelboyne (see edit history)

my car is full bpu++++ the net stage is apu. i have posted the dyno graphs from tdi. the most accurate rolling road out there 401whp 405 wtorque. going by the maths thats roughly 470fwhp 15 hp thats not a lot behind mine and considering the condition and tlc and mileage of mine your doing brillant to be only 15 horses behind mate well done

my FLY is almost 400... thats why i saw yours sounds a bit off. 400 wheel horsepower is huge for a bpu car.

my max speed stock form was169mph/273km/h gps.my car dyno 274 rwhp thats 323fwhp is everyone agreed on this. i ran out of road 177mph and still accelerating thats 380 roughly fly wheel hp so if i reach 190 /192mph that will be roughly 470bhp fly.for every mile per hour below ther is a formula to get the fly wheel hp

I acheived 473 bhp at the hubs and 451 lbft of torque at thors dyno on hybrids and 650 cc injectors many years ago.

550cc injectors are supposed to be ideal for a bpu car and 440's are apparently running very close to the edge fuel wise at 1.3/4 bar on stock twins.