The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Any body want to go to the NURBURGRING on the 18th to 21st september 2009

little num

Still thinking about it:innocent:

So you might be back in after all?

Chris and I have been pondering for days and I have a feeling we're going to be in for next month too. I know exactly how you feel, James. :) I only have one lap left (plus a bunch of Euros) but it's enough to warrant another trip, surely? ;)

Oh and for next year - combining with Spa sounds awesome! I was thinking about just that when we drove past Spa on the way home this time.

you bastards! :D lol enjoy it lads, chris for the love of god take care of your baby!!

I hope he takes care of me too, although I'll try to look after myself. ;)

Chris don`t forget i still owe you that pax lap;)

Oh he hasn't forgotten...

I doubt I'll be going either mate. I know you've coughed up for the ferries, but wouldn't it bet better to go next year in (hopefully) a big group if you have to choose between a 2nd trip this year and the annual one next year?? :(

Come on, Steve! Then you can have a look at my dash wireing while I serve you beer :-)

/Stefan

• 5 weeks later...

Is this trip still happening?

I'm going over on the same weekend (next week) with a mate in his Civic Type R but wouldn't mind meeting up for a chat and a ogle at your Supes - I'll be missing mine though :(

I'll be hoping to get some good pics of you all on the track at some point.

Where exactly are you's staying?

At least we are going to be some danes :) Feel free to come by and say hi if you see us. We are going to be three mk4 and a 2jz mk3. I was also hoping to meet up with the other guys at some point.

We're also biking around the track, so if you see some very tired danes on bikes saturday late afternoon, you know who it is ;)

/Stefan