The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Insurance

Ricky49

Hi guys and girls

I have been waiting for a renewal quote from the RAC for my TT6 supra.

They insured me fully comp last year for £589 and at 28yrs old I didn't think that was a bad price.

I got a letter through from them saying that with the information they have they are unable to give me a new quote. Which is strange because none of my details have changed since last year :shrug:.

I rang them today and asked why I couldn't get a quote.

There answer was that they have changed there policy, now they send the quote out to brookers and these brookers have said I now dont meet the criteria.

That was it no explanation of what criteria I didn't meet.

I have tried other insurance companies elepahant, admerial etc but they are wanting around the £800 mark for a year fully comp :blink:.

Does anyone know of any good, cheap insurance companies.

im with adrian flux and although im yet to claim, they were absolutley brilliant in sorting out my TT insurance for me, cheaper than any other company. but yes do try sky,a-plan etc as they are also very highly recommended.

Oh they are very helpfull when it comes to taking your money the same with me but they have made more then enough mistakes and there level of service is poor. Im having to chase them up constantly about my claim even though everytime they say they will call me back not once have they botherd.

Oh they are very helpfull when it comes to taking your money the same with me but they have made more then enough mistakes and there level of service is poor. Im having to chase them up constantly about my claim even though everytime they say they will call me back not once have they botherd.

:yeahthat:

Adrian Flux are utter bollock jugglers, Fine if you want to get a fairly cheap quote, but come to a claim you best have a deity on your side. Had personal experience with these wankers.. twice!