Chippenham Mini Meet 18th July

Tigger

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good day out today, I thought Heckler washed his car but i didn't like to say anything ;) Sopthie made a friend which made her happy :) Food was good as usual :) Going to have to clean my engine department as so many people said how dirty it was :( A nice Celica turned up so the the wife wants one :eyebrows: Big thankyou for tigger for arranging it and look forward to the next meet :)

I wasn't expecting such a good turn out of supes:), shame about the celica that was in the middle:rolleyes: but was bit of a bargain:cool:

I think Claire will enjoy a celica, there's plenty of room in the back for the kids;)

Great to see everyone and even some of the lost members too:p - Jody why have you only paint the clips on offside of the engine and not the nearside? Looking good though.

I have a couple of pictures on my phone I will post up later.

I wasn't expecting such a good turn out of supes:), shame about the celica that was in the middle:rolleyes: but was bit of a bargain:cool:

I think Claire will enjoy a celica, there's plenty of room in the back for the kids;)

Great to see everyone and even some of the lost members too:p - Jody why have you only paint the clips on offside of the engine and not the nearside? Looking good though.

I have a couple of pictures on my phone I will post up later.

Tigg's don't encourage her ;)

Great little meet - thanku Tigger for organising.

Are any of you going to the Ace on Wednesday ?

Nice weather too (unlike today when I should have been on a (bike) ride-out found the County) :(

Tigger - can you fit another one in before "the BIG day" ?

G :)

Tigg's don't encourage her ;)
Hehe would I?

- go on Claire you kow you want to:eyebrows:

Great little meet - thanku Tigger for organising.

Nice weather too (unlike today when I should have been on a (bike) ride-out found the County) :(

Tigger - can you fit another one in before "the BIG day" ?

G :)

The pleasure is all mine:innocent:

I'm not too sure tbh I have so much to do and so little time, but we will see

• 1 month later...

sory to dig up the dead threads but....

I just bought myself a uk 94 TT, i live here in chippenham so it would be fantastic to see some of your examples, and meet some guys..

question:... whens the next chippenham mini-meet?:innocent:

I know there is another supra owner in chip'nam, maybe your/they're on the forum?

My boss lives opposite two supras other end of town. any of you guys possibly??:)

sory to dig up the dead threads but....

I just bought myself a uk 94 TT, i live here in chippenham so it would be fantastic to see some of your examples, and meet some guys..

question:... whens the next chippenham mini-meet?:innocent:

I know there is another supra owner in chip'nam, maybe your/they're on the forum?

My boss lives opposite two supras other end of town. any of you guys possibly??:)

Get some pics up in the new members section and say "Hi" :) there's a fair few of us in the area. A few in Chippenham (eg Tigger & Mawby), I'm in bath and quite a few in Bristol / WSM & Wilts

cheers