Clear indicators on a facelift?

Jamesy

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I mailed the makatoautotrends 2 years ago for these but got brassed off when they wouldn't accept paypal.

Even the the rate was better at the time $30 plus $40 postage plus whatever our customs felt like adding was bloody ridiculous just to change the colour.

It's just unbelievable that only 2 places (that we know of) are doing these things. It's crazy!

I believe he is, yes. You may FINALLY get your clear side markers mate! (Don't forget who has first dibs on your stock ones ;))

Lol i swear if i dont get a set soon im gonna sell the car and buy myself a chinkychento sporting and never wake up at 3am in a coldd sweat thinking of clear facelift side fecking markers!!!

And yes mate 1st dibs on mine for you!! ;)

Just made contact with someone selling the side markers in the US...he's only showing amber ones but after a couple of emails he has now said he has clear ones available.

only $30 for a pair...just waiting to hear how ridiculous postage might be.

still would like to hear what PW has got lined up for us..... :)

Just made contact with someone selling the side markers in the US...he's only showing amber ones but after a couple of emails he has now said he has clear ones available.

only $30 for a pair...just waiting to hear how ridiculous postage might be.

still would like to hear what PW has got lined up for us..... :)

Sweet. Let us know how you get on :)

Ok, these will be with me in about 10 working days roughly. Price will be £37.50 including delivery and VAT. Let me know if anyone wants to order them.

Ta

No thanx mate not interested ........ JOKE!!

Put me down for a set please dude at long last !!! Do they come with thw orange bulbs?

Cheera for gettin these arranged fella ;)